Tuesday 16 June 2009

Lab Cancel AGAIN!!!

Today my Lab cancel again, 6 week already but the lab already cancel 4 times, what a LAZY Lecturer, OOps, cannot say lazy, must say Lecturer BUZY....niama.,....

But i hv a interesting outing wif friends, one of my friends wanna go survey laptop but the car he drive is KANCIL for 2, i wish my car also ISWARA for 2,haha. So i have to drive lo.
Lunch time..where to go leh, at 1st we all plan wanna go to Upper Penang Road there, but i make a wrong turn, so we reach Lorong Selamat there and straightgo there eat the Famous Char Kuay Tiao, its so expansive, 6.50 per plate...but its worth, y leh?? Take a look !!!







And i also order Ice Kacang!!! It taste even more nice when the weather is hot!!!1 plate of char kuay tiao and ice kacang cost RM10 CHUN CHUN, althought its quite expansive but its worth because both food also taste great!!! Especially charcoal-fried Char Kuay Tiao and 3 large prawn!!!

After taking our lunch we continue to go survey Laptop, i saw my dream Laptop which is Dell XPS and HP Pavillion, both also nice, but is i got $$ i sure will change it because my 4 years old laptop is almost out to date....

Okay, its almost 5, and i still gt class at 6, final destination...we go eat Chendol!!!! Noneed guess where la, i think all penang friend should knw Penang road Chandol,haha. I still miss the taste of the fresh coconut milk even i already eat many times, and it only cost MYR 1.70 nia, sibeh tat,haha.


End of story, before this i only will write my blog when im sad, so i seldom update my blog, but now, i think i will keep update it because there is no more sadness in my life!!!!

2 comments:

JayJun said...

wow, y no more sadness!!!? hahaha..

come visit my blog when u freeeeeee~~~...

http://jayjun923.blogspot.com

RabbitMomo said...

No ma, all my previous blog mostly is sad de ma, now de life quite happy ma,无忧无虑.
ok no prob, add me as follower lo,haha.