Friday 26 June 2009

Movie day and Not really look- alike Ladies Night

Wednesday!!! Its a day for Movie and Clubbing, but so fat i jz go clubbing 3 times only... althought i like the feeling but i more sayang my wallet,haha.
Well Transformer 2 is on screen at 24 june which is wednesday but actually we can watch the movie at tuesday, so me ,my classmate and also 2 fren from AUP and HSC decided to watch this movie on wed, well this is also the 1st time i buy 11 ticket ultil GSC need to record down my name and when i ask for reason, they say they scare i resell the ticket at higher price(黄牛票).

Well Transformer 2 is a nice movie, so guys don miss to watch this movie!!!!
At night i go MOIS with 2 classmate and few SP fren, we celebrating KAka Birthday, HAppy BirdDay Kaka, you 21 years old dy, adult dy, can marry wif ah shou liao,haha.

This is the 3rd time i go clubbing, since last time incident 31.12.2008 i promise myself dont drunk again because on 31.12.2008 i sleep inside MOIS since 1am++ and continue sleep at outside till 4am after my fren pull me out at 2 something, and most suay is kena Saman because i simply parking....haiz....shit shit shit my new year present....

Wednesday suppose to have more girls than guy but dono y today 70% of the ppl are guy...OMG.....demand more than supply....really like GAY Night!!!!
Hmm, but i meet a girl beside my desk, she is a very delicate and pretty, long black hair with a sweet smile, but i not have the chance to knw her because there are many FLIES around...zzz, hope to meet u again,haha.

Sad...face CHAN hair Messy........
There are all my high schoolmate, TARC friend and even ex- housemate

Well i still miss my 1st time clubbing experience , i quite enjoying inside there with the music around, too bad my wallet is thin,lol. NIce to meet u all my friend, hope will see u all again soon!!!

1 comment:

KeN said...

noob lo, 11 nia still need check? last time we 30++ leh~